ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- The dimension of the poster should be in A1 size (59.4 cm x 84.1 cm). It is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of material.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and author’s name as stated on the submitted paper.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be easily readable from a distance of two meters (six feet). Use a minimum font size of 20 points.
- Orientation of your poster must be in portrait style.
- Logo of the your institution and conference should be on top of the poster.
- Poster should be available for viewing from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm on the assigned date. Please remove your poster at the end of the day. The author are required to stand by the poster during the scheduled interactive poster session to answer question from attendees.
- Download conference logo here